Point and Click Adventure that Explores the Depths of Human Nature
Fictiorama Studios has released an unsettling point-and-click adventure game that tells the story of Michael, a man with no past who must recover his identity and decode the two events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. The first is the so-called “Great Wave,” an inexplicable chain of natural disasters. The second is a pandemic that has turned humans into “the Dissolved,” infected beings with special cognitive powers whose sick bodies will eventually dissolve into blood.
Entitled Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, the game features dark atmosphere set in a dystopian future with German Expressionism-inspired 2D art and witty dialog. At the first view, you can see that there are some similarities to classic adventure games such as The Secret of Monkey Island, Broken Sword, and Day of the Tentacle but with more mature theme setup. Another really cool feature is that the game's original soundtrack was composed and performed by indie rock band called Kovalski so hope some of you will enjoy this wicked mix.
In the statement for media Luis Oliván, producer and public relations manager, has said:
We want point-and-click adventure fans to experience a terrifying future brought forth by a series of world-ending cataclysms in Dead Synchronicity. Be prepared for an intense, unnerving experience that explores primal fears, lawlessness, and the depths of human nature.
* Revel in stunning 2D graphics that pay homage to German Expressionism.
* Solve puzzles to move the story forward and unravel a horrific sci-fi plot.
* Immerse yourself in a bloodstained world filled with dread.
* Enjoy a point-and-click interface reminiscent of ‘90s classics.
* Explore the world with old school “free-roaming” gameplay.
* Play with English or German voiceovers accompanied by an atmospheric score by indie rock band Kovalski
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today is now available on PlayStation 4 digital and the Xbox One digital release date is still TBA.
Source: PS 4 Store